Sprite 7 months national specialty

Sprite 7 months national specialty
This is Sprite at 7 months at the national specialty

Thursday, November 6, 2014

More advances!

The puppies are really beginning to grow and change.  I have to say, they are about as sweet as any puppies I've seen.  They love to be held and cuddled.  Luckily, there are lots of us here to do that!  When I sit in the whelping box, they all crawl too me and crawl up into my lap and are content to just lay there.  The daily changes are amazing.  It seems as if you can see them grow.  They are still gaining weight quickly.  I had to buy a new scale today, they've outgrown their old one.  Some milestones from yesterday and today: Yesterday, we had our puppies taking their first steps.  They were quite wobbly and could only go a few steps before falling over on their faces.  Today, most are walking several steps without falling!  Yesterday, we saw a few of the puppies raise their rear legs to scratch themselves.  Today, many were doing it and one started moving the rear leg in a scratching motion as I was scratching it's chest!  Today, one puppies eyes are almost all the way open.  Most should be open by the weekend.  I will try to post more pictures to our face book page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment